Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cards

So, I haven't updated for a while (sorry!) but I figured I would put one of my side projects up for you all. I like making cards, which work well with my style. I just designed a simple layout for two Halloween cards using the illustrations I made last year. And I also made a new card by hand for my friend Amanda's birthday! That one just shows the whole outside and the whole inside. No folds! So here they are, so you can get an idea of what I do.


P.S. The type is all by hand on the hand made pig one too!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about submitting work to greeting card companies before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I have, and someone is talking to some smaller stores for me currently to try to sell some in their stores.

    ReplyDelete